Comment on page
This article includes details about supported technologies and types of storage in the Xopero ONE platform.
The supported types of storage are:
- Local directory - it can be created on each device, which has Xopero ONE agent application installed. It is always a directory created on the local disk of the device.
- Network location(SMB share) - a network location that can be connected with proper credentials, Xopero ONE supports communication with network shares over SMBv2 protocol.
- AWS storage - storage type dedicated to AWS S3 storage.
- S3 storage - Any S3 compatible storage type.
- Network File Storage(NFS) - a network location that can be accessed only if the endpoint IP address is whitelisted. Xopero ONE supports communication with this type of network share over the NFSv3 protocol(NFSv4 is not supported).
- Wasabi - storage type dedicated for Wasabi S3 compatible datastore.
- Backblaze B2 - storage type dedicated for Backblaze B2 S3 compatible datastore.
- Google Cloud Storage - storage type dedicated for Google Storage S3 compatible datastore.
- Azure Blob Storage - storage type dedicated to Azure Blob Storage.