Comment on page
Predefined Backup Plans
In this article, you will get information about predefined backup plans and how to use them.
Predefined backup plans are always located in the list of plans in Xopero ONE by default. If you don't want to create your own, you can use them to protect your data.
Using predefined backup plans you can enable:
- Desktop&Documents Protection (Windows) - this backup plan will protect documents and desktops of all existing
- Endpoint&Server Total Protection - this backup plan will protect all the disks located on the device.
- Git Protection - this backup plan will protect all the metadata, but in this case, you choose Git Repositories instead of devices.
- Jira Protection - this backup plan will protect the whole Jira organization, but in this case, you choose the Jira organization.
- Microsoft 365 Mailbox Protection - this backup plan will protect messages of your Microsoft 365 selected accounts.
- Microsoft 365 OneDrive Protection - this backup plan will protect the OneDrive data of your Microsoft 365 selected accounts.
- Microsoft 365 Total Protection - this backup plan will protect the whole account of your Microsoft 365 selected accounts.
Before you start work with predefined backup plans, you must add your devices (in case of Desktop&Documents and Endpoint&Server protection) to the plan, repositories (in case of Git Protection), Jira organization (in case of Jira Protection), or Microsoft 365 accounts in the left backup plan. To select devices, repositories, Jira accounts, or Microsoft 365 accounts, hit the pencil button on the right side of the window.
In the case of Desktop&Documents and Endpoint&Server protection select the devices, which you want to protect
In the case of Git Protection select the repositories, which you want to protect
In the case of Jira Protection select the organization, which you want to protect (here you can protect only the whole organization)
In the case of Microsoft 365 protection select the users, which you want to protect.
Storage will be chosen automatically and added to predefined backup plans, while you will add your first storage to Xopero ONE. In case you will decide to use Xopero Storage (Xopero Cloud), it will be added automatically to your predefined backup plans while creating your Management Service. Of course, if you want to send your data on the other storage than chosen automatically, you can do it, by changing the storage here:
If you want to change the scheduler's settings you can do it here. Scheduler's settings are predefined as below. If you want to change the settings, hit the Edit button.
The last step is to configure optional advanced settings.